Sunday, May 3, 2015

No Sugar Challenge Day 4-5 - 5/3/2015

Day 4: Started the day off with some egg white omelettes and a green smoothie for breakfast. After a lovely hike we had some plain acai bowls without granola or honey, and for dinner we hit up our local vegan restaurant "Green Temple." We both are doing pretty good, having mild cravings for things like boba and chips, but we're managing. Towards the end of the night, I started having some strong cravings for junk. I picked up a banana and that helped a bit, but I went to sleep pretty disgruntled.

Day 5: My women time began this morning so my debilitating cramps distracted me from my sugar cravings for a bit. After Midol kicked in, I made myself a green smoothie and lied back down to try and ride the cramps out. Towards the afternoon, I made myself another smoothie, this time with blueberries and blackberries and had a vegan wrap for dinner. Cravings for cookies and chips and things are still there, but what I want most is some sweetener in my iced coffee. :( Sigh. Bring on day 6!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment